jeudi 6 février 2014

From director Stuart Gordon

FF: And with Dennis Hopper, Stephen Dorff, Debi Mazar and Charles Dance you had quite a fantastic cast (note to self I need to see this ASAP).

SG: Yeah, a great cast. Charles Dance was wonderful, we had a great time. He was really funny. All of them liked the script and really wanted to do it. Charles Dance saw me and told me that it was his daughter who had asked him to do the film. She had read the script and said "dad, you’ve really got to do this one". There was one scene I remember he plays a guy who is a sort of cyborg, he’s half man and half machine Debbie Mazar pulls all of his equipment apart and he’s lying on the floor with all of these fluids squirting out of him and he looked at me and he said "this is all my daughter’s fault, this is the end of my career".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire